Planning a long trip? Google Maps allows you to set multiple destinations, creating a route that links all of your stops. To find how to add multiple destinations in Google Maps App go through this article. You can create a map with multiple destinations for drives, walks, and bike rides using either the Google Maps website or with the mobile app for iOS and Android.
You can get directions for driving, public transit, walking, or biking on Google Maps. Whenever you see multiple routes, the best route to your destination is blue. Other routes are in gray on the map.
Add multiple destinations
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
Search for your destination or tap it on the map.
In the bottom right, tap Directions .
In the top right, tap More Add stop. You can add up to 9 stops.
How to add multiple destinations in Google Maps:
Using the Mobile App
1.Tap the blue Directions button in the lower-right corner. This will start Directions mode, and will prompt you for a starting location and destination.
- The process for adding multiple destinations is the same for both iOS and Android.
2.Enter your starting location. By default, Maps will use your device’s current location. You can enter any location by tapping the “Your location” entry and then entering a custom one.
- Tap “Choose on map” to place a pin on the map you want to use as your starting location. Drag and zoom the map underneath the pin to position it.
6.Tap “Add stop.“ This will add a new line underneath your first destination.
- If you don’t see this option, your device may be too old to support the feature.
How to add multiple destinations in computer:
- On your computer, open Google Maps.
- Click Directions .
- Add a starting point and a destination.
- On the left, below the destinations you entered, click Add .
- To add a stop, choose another destination.
- To continue adding stops, repeat steps 4 and 5.
- Click on a route to see the directions.
How to add multiple destinations on iPhone and iPads
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Maps app .
- Search for your destination or tap it on the map.
- In the bottom left, tap Directions .
- In the top right, tap More Add stop.
- When you are finished, tap Done.